Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

What's love got to do with it.


Don't let anyone tell you what love is.




My parents slave day and night, support me when I mess up, take my side even if sometimes it's my fault, let go in terms of social expression and freedom not because they don't care or are crazily liberal people, but rather because it's for my own good.


After working all day, they still find time to deal with my erratic moods and rubbish of that sort.


And, even if i go so far as to disappoint them in any way, my faith is that they continue to love and care on the grounds of blood is thicker than water.


And, it's not just this year, or last year, or for a short period, or during those times when they like my attitude but


almost two decades. Inclusive of those times where I was acting extremely unreasonable.




They changed my diapers back in those days where disposable ones weren't nearly as ubiquitous as compared to today, washed my puke off the... THEIR bedsheets at 4 a.m., tolerate, forgive, tolerate and tolerate.


Now THAT


is love.




so if you just for a moment think you're in love just because you feel something.


Hit yourself with a pan will you.




words don't tell me shit.